This is a blog about my random rants and a point of discussion for my clients, collegues and anyone in general who is interested in insurance, savings, investments and real estate.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Invest in Property?

Since we are on the topic of real estate, I'd like to say that I am a firm believer that real estate is the single best investment that one can make in a land scarce country like Singapore. Despite what I deem as unaffordable pricing for housing in Singapore, I still feel that Singapore property prices can go up even further in the long run. That's the way it is. The integrated resorts are coming up, the economy is picking up. The factors are ripe for a sustained property boom. The sad thing is that this will make the rich and poor divide even wider. Perhaps this may pose as a social problem in the not too distant future.

No comments: